- EMERGENCY FOOD ASSISTANCE – Bremerton Foodline (BFL) tries to provide emergency food sufficient for a balanced diet for three to four days. Specific quantities and contents vary with family size and item availability. Clients may request this service once a month.
- COMMODITY SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD PROGRAM – BFL is a distributor of USDA commodities. Those eligible for commodities need to bring identification showing a local address and declare that they meet state income limits. Availability and contents vary monthly depending on what is distributed to us.
- HOLIDAY BASKETS – Special food baskets are provided at Thanksgiving and Christmas, which are enhanced with holiday-related food items.
- OTHER SERVICES:
- Referrals to other appropriate agencies.
- Opportunities to gain skills by volunteering.
- Monday through Thursday, 10:00 am - 1:15 pm for full service.
If you are a NEW CLIENT, visiting the facility for the first time, or CHANGING YOUR HOUSEHOLD needs, Please arrive NO LATER THAN 1:00pm to complete paperwork, in order to be served the same day.