The Bremerton Foodline strives to utilize community resources to provide help to those in our community that need assistance. You can help BFL fulfill our mission by making a financial contribution, or by donating food, gifts, and/or your time.
Donated funds allow BFL to:
How to Donate:
Other Ways to Help:
- Donate Food and Other Goods -- Donated food items and non-food products are the primary source of supplies that BFL distributes to community clients.
- In-Kind Gifts and Product Donations -- Product donations by community businesses are a very important resource for BFL. If you are a local business and wish to help your community, please Contact Us.
- Donate Time -- There are many different tasks that need to be done to operate BFL -- from greeting clients and helping with food baskets, to loading trucks and stocking food in the warehouse. Most of the work is done with the generous assistance of our volunteer workers. Please visit our Volunteer page to get more information and submit an application form.
- Fundraising -- BFL welcomes community help with fundraisers. If you have an activity in mind, please Contact Us so we can help coordinate and advertise your activity.
- Food Drives -- Food drives organized by community groups are an important source of food and other common products needed for distribution to BFL clients. Please Contact Us for more information.
- Legacy-- Put us in you will or estate.